- Register On line! Choose a course category from the Courses menu, then view the descriptions at the right and follow the prompts.
- Register By Fax! Print out the appropriate registration form here, fill in all necessary information including credit card info and FAX to: 770-429-3178. Registration forms are available in Adobe Acrobat format.
- Register By Mail! Simply print out the appropriate registration form here and mail it along with your check. Registration forms are available in Adobe Acrobat format.
- Register By Phone! 770-429-3170 Ext. 3306 (VISA, MASTERCARD OR DISCOVER CARD)
- No refunds are given unless the coordinator cancels the course.
- Classes are held based on enrollment. If a class is canceled due to low enrollment your registration fee will be refunded in the manner in which you paid.
- Classes will not be held if the schools are closed or dismissed early due to inclement weather or other emergencies. Missed classes will be rescheduled.
- Rain checks are issued before the start of the class, after class starts no rain checks are issued.
- Registrations are accepted until the class is full.
- It is the policy of the Marietta Board of Education not to discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability or any other legally protected status in its educational programs, activities or employment practices. Instructors have not been screened with O. C. G. A. §20-2-21(e), except for youth oriented courses.